Property Manager | Managing Broker | Partner
“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – John F. Kennedy
Born and raised in High Point, Tyler brings almost 20 years of real estate and finance experience to the Price team. He joined Ed Price and Associates in 2006 after earning his real estate license. He had an immediate impact and earned the High Point Realtors Association Rookie of the Year Award in 2007.
Two years later, he started his banking career, joining High Point Bank & Trust Co. where he helped guide the bank’s acquisition by Pinnacle Financial Partners / Bank of North Carolina.
This combination of banking and real estate knowledge is a win-win for Tyler’s clients.
In his free time, Tyler enjoys volunteering for the City of High Point and within the non-profit community. He serves on two YMCA of High Point boards as well as the City of High Point’s Board of Adjustments.
- Past Board Chairman – Hartley Drive YMCA
- Past President – High Point Y’s Men’s Club
- Board Member – Hartley Drive YMCA
- Finance Director – Hartley Drive YMCA
- Board Member – YMCA of High Point Association
- Finance Committee – YMCA of High Point Association
- City of High Point Board of Adjustments
- High Point Y’s Men’s Club – Treasurer