“The golden rule – Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
Don has been a real estate professional since 1980, and a commercial real estate specialist since 1990.
Along with his decades in the business, Don also brings a banking background that can help his clients. He served as the senior vice president at the Lexington State Bank.
Before joining the Price team in 2015, he owned and managed Donald C Swing Realty, Inc., and Swing Commercial & Investments, Inc.
Don is an active member of First Baptist Church in Lexington where he serves as a deacon and chairs several committees. He has enjoyed boating, tennis, golf and, presently, spending moments with his grandchildren.
- Past president, Lexington Board of Realtors
- Former member Kiwanis Club, Lexington, NC (Treasurer, Board Member, Chairman “Kiwanis Kiddie Kamp”)
- High Point Board of Realtors, Realtor Commercial Alliance
- Formerly active in the management of United Way, American Cancer Society, and Easter Seals in Lexington/Davidson County
- Planning and Zoning Board Member in the City of Lexington
- National Association of Realtors: Realtor Emeritus Status
- Bachelor of Arts, Catawba College
- Graduate, The Stonier Graduate School of Banking, Rutgers University
- Graduate GRI, UNC-CH, the Realtors Institute