Your investments are our top priority. The Price Commercial Management team works in conjunction with you as an extension of your organization. We proactively manage your property as if we own it personally.
Frequently Asked Owner Questions
What is the Owner Web Access Portal?
The Owner Web Access Portal is a resource center for investors to check account balances, make contributions, review payables, approve bills, and review other relevant information.
How do I set up my Owner Web Access Portal Account?
Click here to view step-by-step instructions to help you set up your account.
How do I process Owner Contributions?
Contact Price Commercial Management to activate your owner contributions.
What are my responsibilities at an owner?
- Providing requested documentation — i.e. insurance
- Timely responses to tenants request that need approval from Landlord
- Timely responses to lease negotiations and documents that need to be signed
Quick Links for Owners
Water & Sewer
- City of High Point Water/Sewer
- City of Winston Salem Water/Sewer
- Greensboro Water/Sewer
- Jamestown Water/Sewer
- Archdale Water/Sewer
If you smell gas, leave immediately. Then call 911.
Pay Utility Bill
Save on Electric, Water & Natural Gas Expenses with P3 Cost Analysis
Many of today’s companies fail to realize the importance of auditing utility budgets and the accompanying monthly charges. Too often spending in this category is not verified due to an assumption of accuracy and cost efficiency. We often hear “as long as it looks right, we pay them.” It is not good business to pay invoices based on an assumption. The utility company’s position is that it is your responsibility to verify your bills. By assuming your bills are correct or there is nothing you can do leaves your company vulnerable to errors and overcharges. P3 Cost Analysts helps you take back control of your budget and spending for utility and telecommunications. An audit may be the best thing you can do now and in the future for your company.
In an attempt to make sure money spent is not money wasted, we offer the following services:
- An analysis of current utility budgetary spending
- An audit of all electric, water/sewer, and natural gas bills for errors and overcharges over the past 36 months
- A full analysis of current and past usage to ensure all tariffs are correct and provide the lowest possible cost
- A detailed report containing all errors and overcharges, with an explanation of areas of cost savings