Price Realtors® was founded in 2002 by veteran realtor William “Ed” Price. With over 47 years of industry experience, Ed saw an opportunity to deliver local, professional, knowledgeable and unparalleled real estate service to High Point and the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina. His focus was and continues to be on the client, delivering expertise and knowledge of the market area, ensuring that his clients save time and money while assisting them through their real estate transaction.
Ever the visionary and thought leader, Ed again saw a divergence and disconnect in commercial real estate service to the area and established Price Commercial Properties division. Over the years, the growth of this division was tremendous. To support and facilitate this growth even further, in 2019 he spun off the management of the commercial property division to Marc DeLille and Alex Field, two men who held and displayed his same vision and dedication to the client and the community.
In early 2020, Price Commercial Properties recognized that there was an absence in the region for a professional and forward-thinking commercial management company. Under the experienced local leadership of Tyler Walsh and Megan Oglesby, Price Commercial Management was established. Price Commercial Management is customer centric; focused on supporting and anticipating issues before they arise, easing property owners’ trepidations, avoiding potential pitfalls and alleviating any fears one might have with commercial property ownership.
About Our Founder
William E. “ED” Price. Jr serves as the President of Ed Price and Associates, REALTORS and Price Commercial Properties.
Ed has worked as a real estate broker for 45 years and has gathered adequate experience to enable him to serve his clients satisfactorily. Ed has also been a principal at Hinkle, Price, and Cole Property Management, Inc. since 2001.
Ed has lived in High Point all his life, and he understands the infrastructure of the city. He is keen on the youth especially on their education and youth as well as communities who may be oppressed or challenged by personal problems. Ed channels his time, resources, and energy towards offering real estate solutions for housing and businesses.
- Westchester Baptist Church
- Macedonia Resource Center
- The Carl Chavis YMCA and WRLP Board of Directors
- High Point Community Foundation
- Guilford County Park and Recreation Commission
- High Point Park and Recreation Board of Directors
- Guilford County Board of Education (2010-2016)
- Leslie’s House, The Miracle Field, High Point P&R Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- His Laboring Few Annual Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners
- Voted the Triad’s Top REALTOR for 14 years
- 2005 High Point Human Relations Commission Citizen of the Year
- 2009 Citizen of the Year
- 2009 HP Community Foundation Spirit of the Foundation Award
- 2011 Elected to the YMCA Hall of Fame
- 2016 WRLP Esther Awards – The Thurgood Marshall Award
Bachelor of Science in Business administration, The Wake Forest University High Point Central High School