Property Manager | Managing Broker | Partner
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”– John F. Kennedy
Born and raised in High Point, NC Tyler brings 10+ years of real estate and finance experience to Price Commercial Management. Licensed to broker real estate in 2006 he joined Ed Price and Associates that fall and was immediately impactful to the firm and in 2007 he earned the High Point Realtors Association Rookie of the Year Award.
In 2009, Tyler made the transition from residential real estate brokerage to banking when he joined High Point Bank & Trust Co. Through almost 10 years in banking he served in multiple roles including Credit Administrations, Special Assets, and Mortgage Brokerage. Following the Pinnacle Financial Partners/Bank of North Carolina merger Tyler was strategically placed at the popular High Point North Main location to assist with client relationships through the transition period.
The years of experience in finance and real estate, along with personal contacts in the real estate industry, blend extremely well with was is required of an excellent leader and commercial property manager.
Tyler enjoys volunteering for the City of High Point and the non-profit community serving on 2 YMCA of High Point Boards and the City of High Point Board of Adjustments.
- Past Board Chairman – Hartley Drive YMCA
- Past President – High Point Y’s Men’s Club
- Board Member – Hartley Drive YMCA
- Finance Director – Hartley Drive YMCA
- Board Member – YMCA of High Point Association
- Finance Committee – YMCA of High Point Association
- City of High Point Board of Adjustments
- High Point Y’s Men’s Club – Treasurer