Donald C. Swing (Don)
Commercial Real Estate Broker
The golden rule – Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
Don Swing has been a professional in the real estate industry since 1980, and he went commercial in 1990.
Don not only brings vast real estate experience to projects but he also has a banking background, and he served as the senior vice president at the Lexington State Bank. He owned and managed Donald C Swing Realty, Inc. and Swing Commercial & Investments, Inc until 2015 prior to joining Price Commercial Properties.
Don is an active member of the First Baptist Church in Lexington, NC where he serves as a deacon and chairs several committees. He has enjoyed boating, tennis, golf and, presently, spending moments with his grandchildren.
- Past president, Lexington Board of Realtors
- Former member Kiwanis Club, Lexington, NC (Treasurer, Board Member, Chairman “Kiwanis Kiddie Kamp”)
- High Point Board of Realtors, Realtor Commercial Alliance
- Formerly active in the management of United Way, American Cancer Society, and Easter Seals in Lexington/Davidson County
- Planning and Zoning Board Member in the city of Lexington
National Association of Realtors: Realtor Emeritus Status
- Bachelor of Arts, The Catawba College
- Graduate, The Stonier Graduate School of Banking, Rutgers University
- Graduate GRI, UNCCH, the Realtors Institute.